Thursday, March 3, 2011

Sharing Christ

As Christians, I think we all agree that sharing Christ is part of our "mission".  We hear about it on Sundays, read about it in our Bibles, and just plain know it's what we're supposed to do.  Why do I feel like we really just stink at doing it?  Do I really care if my family and friends know God?  Do I really care that the city I live in is lost?  Do I really care about the people in Africa who don't know Christ?  Or am I so focused on my own life, and my own situations, that it just isn't a priority?

Jesus came to seek and save the lost
Jesus came for the unrighteous, not the righteous
Jesus hung out with prostitutes, tax collectors, and sinners

I know these verses, I understand the mission, and I'm full of excuses.  Change me God

No comments:

Post a Comment